|September 5, 2019 9:00 am||to||September 10, 2019 1:00 pm|
Instructor: Keagha Carscallen, NTS, LMT, CCSP
Thurs. Sept. 5th 9-1pm
Fri. Sept. 6th 9-1pm
Sat. Sept 7th 9-1pm
Sun. Sept. 8th 1-5pm*
Mon. Sept. 9th 9-1pm
Tues. Sept 10th 9-1pm
Registration: $860 (on space available basis)
Early bird: $680
Non-refundable deposit, $340 due by July 31.
Class size is limited to 10 students.
Limited need-based scholarships available, please inquire.
Back Yard Clinic
403 Leighton Ave.
Silver Spring, MD 20901
CORE SYNCHRONISM is a visionary hand medicine. Practitioners are trained to mechanically correct the motion of all body structures—bones, muscles, organs, structures of the brain, energetic structures, and medical devices and implants—to sync with the cerebral spinal fluid fluctuations and the movement core current, the vital life force in the center of the body. Clients experience deep relaxation and relief from inflammation and pain. Injuries heal faster, old traumas are addressed, chronic pain and illness can be alleviated and even resolved.
ORIGINS: Core Synchronism unifies the physical system of Cranial Osteopathy and the energetic system of Polarity Therapy, and the philosophical studies of Dr. Robert Stevens to offer us a model addressing the body as a whole organism.
Class topics include:
- An introduction to the model and principles of Core Synchronism
- The physiology of energetic, cerebral spinal fluid, and skeletal motion
- How asynchronous motion produces inflammation and pain
- Movements and manipulations of all skeletal structures in relationship to energetic and cerebral spinal fluid motion, to provide pain relief and increased relaxation
- Lymphatic drainage in relation to energetic and cerebral spinal fluid motion, to clear stagnation, reduce water retention, and improve filtration of toxins
Keagha Carscallen, owner of Source Medicine, LLC is an LMT, Certified Core Synchronism Practitioner and Instructor, Natural Therapeutics and Functional Nutritional Specialist. Keagha’s integrated, trauma-informed and compassionate approach was cultivate by decades of study, practice and the experience of restoring her own health after 12 years of a degenerative illness.